They are taking them down. See the attached letter, they are sending these out. Finally there seems to be a little justice.

I had pretty much made it a hobby to get some response and this might be of some encouragement to others. Do not just let this kind of thing slide.

***If you have an issue with these guys it may be worth your while to look at what I copied for you.

The letter pretty much says it all, but do not depend on getting things like this in other cases, check out the background first, like you are probably doing by coming here.

All of the very Best to you.

Green Dog Best

Victor

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "legal recourse worked" of top shelf. Top Shelf Marketing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned top shelf in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Top Shelf Marketing.

Comments

Would you please post the letter from the FTC. I can not get my credit card company to reverse the charges I made to Top Shelf. If I could show them the letter, maybe they would then believe me.

Houston, Texas, United States #1250811

I will be looking into this, I seem to be getting no where with these guys. Thanks